October 27, 2009

Is Jiu-Jitsu here to stay?

So I finally came back to the academy (Charles Gracie) and it felt really good to be there period. Its been over a month that I haven't trained and just being in a place where you could learn so many things is very humbling. Not only can u learn the art but, this is a place where you can push your mind and body to limits you have never reached before. Everyone is there for many of the same reasons: to get in shape, to learn self defense, to compete, to meet new people, etc. My goal that I want to get out of this whole experience is to be able to instruct my own students one day....I really want to be a part of something of this nature, there's truly nothing like it. One day......One day......One day, I will reach this goal. I just need to make sure that Jiu Jitsu is here to stay.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment